Guitarhero1000Guitarhero1000

Main Audio Reviews Stats

cats in my fridge (lag remix) cats in my fridge (lag remix)

......uhm

Must be great to be shitty. Hey why not. 5 for you.

trashcanman responds:

cool

Ethnic Mast0r Ethnic Mast0r

what...

Game or movie did you get this from? Itsdriving me nuts. I have heard htis before. Since your commentary is blank, you must spill it. Cause I HAVE heard htis somewhere. Ehhh 7 for the effort. I liked it.

Ludzix responds:

Um, I have no idea O_O

Star Fox Map - Remix Star Fox Map - Remix

hmmmm

Are you shooting for the original sound? If so, great, if not... echhh... not really impressed. But hey, it is not bad by all means!!

W.A.R W.A.R

High energy, guns blazing

I like the track because it keeps you interested. Great use of sounds and pauses. Great highs and lows. I am glad you decided to make it loud, cause thats the way i like it too! Great work man. =)

DjCHAOS-EZPOT responds:

lol thank you againg!

This is my soul This is my soul

WoW

I think I just took a pimp ride through your soul. Great stuff here my man. Love it! bumping it on through!

DjCHAOS-EZPOT responds:

lol thank you

AVGN AVGN

L O L

I love the SONG. I love the AVGN alot. The acapella *or however you spell it* version you did is just funny though. Very great rendition! LOLOLLOLOL I'm laughing my ass off here!! Thank you! Now I gotta check his website to see if he has anythign new!

derula responds:

Thanks, I had a lot of fun making it too. Could have done better though.

Cloud9ine Something New Cloud9ine Something New

Euro anyone?

Yep definaly euro inspired. The the chorus tone you used I didnt much like.... tooo midi sounding.. maybe cut that out, And the Make the bass tone with each boom more BOOMY. I think woulda brought more life into it. Great job though!

nF-Epica nF-Epica

The mix is great

The mixing of the 2 is jsut superb. You did a stupendious job! When I listen to this I think of an epic battle starting out and finishing with a ...to be continued.